Downstream Oil and Gas

Home /Our Businesses/Downstream Oil and Gas

A brief introduction of division

Petrochemicals: Based on the availability of feedstock at a premium rate, large number of operating petrochemical plants, technical expertise and a vast local market coupled with extensive experience, Iran's petrochemical industry with its solid foundations promises a bright future for investment. Benefitting from this opportunity and focusing on cutting-edge technology, PEDC is studying many specialized upstream and downstream petrochemical projects of high value-added to achieve a suitable rate of return and a fair market share. PEDC’s general strategy involves establishment of plants with the emphasis on value creation in petrochemical value chains.

Refineries: Local refineries can currently supply almost 70% of national demand while the country depends on imports for the remaining 30%.. Meantime, refineries in Iran enjoy the advantage of feedstock availability at a competitive price. These opportunities coupled with the strategic location of Iran in the Middle East furnish the right environment for building new refineries. To participate in this flourishing market, PEDC envisages a number of projects and locations under study to win a foothold in the local and international markets.


Our portfolio includes our projects that are handled by our subsidiaries:


Downstream Oil and Gas
Name of Company Field of Activity Title of Project
Sina Chemical Industry Development Implementation of Petrochemical Complex Greenfield, Polyolefin Complex, Chabahar free zone
Soroush Energy Paydar Implementation of Petrochemical Complex Parsian Petrochemical Park
Romak Energy Saramad Implementation of Petrochemical Complex Acrylate Chain Complex
Fajr Kerman Petrochemical Implementation of Petrochemical Complex Elastomer Complex
Pars Behin Palayesh Naft Qeshm Oil Implementation of Refinery Qeshm Heavy Crude Oil Refinery
Javid Energy Parto Implementation of Refinery Siraf Condensate Refinery
Pardis Fanavaran Alborz Zanjan Development of Industrial Park and Electrical Energy Production Industrial Park & Power Plant
Polyethylene Gostaran Alborz Manufacturer of Gas PE Pipes from 25 to 225 mm
Behin Energy Saramad Trading equipment & petrochemicals
Hengam Qeshm Industrial Mobilization and Development Procurement & industrial equipment & financer of Hara Qeshm Jetty
Hara Qeshm Port Construction and Operation (PJS Co) Hara Qeshm Port Construction and Operation (PJS Co)

Main activities

طراحی سایت ایزی وب